• This resource is often used to aid businesses as it provides insights into over 30,000 trusted and invaluable sources of business and news information. These range from global news articles, to company records and additional legal information.
Why the resource is useful for students;
• Nexis helps to prepare for job interviews and careers – the database can be used to gain insight over others within the current job market. This is through the ability to monitor and obtain crucial information about specific companies and job sectors.
• It can be used to aid research for assignments and dissertations – the vast database allows users to research and reference approved news sources, business statistics and bibliographic references within their work.
• UK and international news sources
• Business and trade publications
• Company profiles
• Company, country and industry reports
• Market insights
• Biographical data
• International and emerging market sources
• US public records
• Legal information
Access Nexis from the University network at: https://www.nexis.com/home/home.do?randomNum=0.6811372427443615
If accessing Nexis away from campus, connect via the University’s VPN: https://www.aber.ac.uk/en/is/it-services/vpn/
Nexis training resources including video tutorials and downloadable guides can be found here: http://help.bisuktraining.lexisnexis.co.uk/about-nexis
Contact email@example.com for further information or to arrange a demonstration.