Please take a look at this short video.
Planning for implementation is underway but some key milestones are as follows:
- Implementation: July
- Configuration and testing: August/September
- Training for academic and administrative staff: October
- First reading lists to be entered in October/November for 2nd Semester modules 2014/2015 to allow time to purchase any items not in stock in the libraries or electronically
- ARMS to remain available for editing until mid-November
- Existing users of ARMS will be advised that it won’t be possible to export their lists into Aspire, however they will be prioritised for training and assistance with using Aspire