Friday 30 October 2015

Meet your Academic Services Librarian #15

Shwmae, Hello!

I’m Elen and I’m the new assistant for the Information Services department.

Born and bred in Aberystwyth, I’m very proud of our beautiful friendly town and university, I hope that you get a chance to explore the hidden treasurers that lie outside the town!

Having gained a diploma in Accountancy, I worked in finance for nearly 8 years and decided to change direction in my career, which led me to AU.

During the week, if I’m not working in Academic Engagement department , you’ll find me at the information service desk on floor D in the Hugh Owen library.

In my spare time I enjoy being outdoors, on my bike or running. I also enjoy swimming, yoga and playing tennis. I have a keen interest in nutrition and enjoy meeting new people. I'm a big fan of dogs and would love to get another Cardiganshire Corgi once my busy lifestyle settles down (one day!).


No comments: